Learn How To Tint Windows In A Window Tinting Course In Atlanta
3365 West Hospital Ave,
Chamblee, GA 30341
Limit of 4 students per class
November 2020 Classes
November 18th-20th, Deadline November 6th (0 Seats Available)
December 2020 Classes
December 28th-30th, Deadline December 15th (3 Seats Available)
Private One on One Class (3 days) $1,899
You set the class dates! More training & practice! Includes tinting the entire front windshield!
5 Day Ultimate Hands On Course Dates $2,499
The Ultimate Tint Class will cover everything in the 3 day course and allow students to continue to perfect their skills with two additional days! During the 4th and 5th day students will be able to select windows to practice more on. The Ultimate Tint Class will also include tinting the entire front windshield which is very popular in the industry today!
December 2020 Classes
December 14th-18th, Deadline December 1st (4 Seats Available)
- Catered Lunch each Day (Honey Baked Ham Company https://www.honeybaked.com)
- Learn about state window tinting regulations according to the IFWA.
- Train with the latest tools and techniques with a lot of hands on practice
- Learn Window Cleaning Techniques
- Installation technique for side, front, and one piece rear window
- Learn Wet/ Dry window film shrinking techniques
- Learn to setup window film mounting solution
- How to setup up account with window film distributor
- Tool Kit Included
- Certificate of completion for the course
- Refreshments available during class
- We train our students on a vehicle!
- No Experience Necessary, we teach you step by step!
We have broken down the process and our focus is on Hands On Learning How to Tint Windows! Other programs focus on class room time, thus extra days! Learn from our Instructor with extensive experience in window tint service on-site (mobile service) and shop environment who is still providing service TODAY! Our Instructor has been selected among many in the window tint industry to provide service on movies such as Fast & Furious, Captain America, TV Shows, Dealerships, and more!!
- IWFA Knowledge (Window Tint State Laws)
- Window film Types and selection for customer needs
- Sources for purchasing film and supplies “How To”
- Proper Tool Setup for Window Film application
- Correct Mounting Solution for Window Film
- How to efficiently cut film from the roll and manage window film supplies
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Roll Up and Quarter Glass
- Free Hand Cutting Window Film Template process for Roll Up and Quarter Glass
- Window Film installation process for Roll Up and Quarter Glass
- Coverage of alternative tools that may be useful
- Window Tint Removal for each window
- “Wet” Heat Shrinking Technique and Process
- “Shift” Technique Process and benefits for window film template
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Sunstrip
- Free Hand Cutting Window Film Template process for Sunstrip
- Window Film installation process for Roll Up Window and Sunstrip
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Rear Windshield (Back Glass)
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Front Windshield
- “Dry” Heat Shrinking Technique and Process
- (One-piece) Free Hand Cutting Window Film Template process for Rear Window (Back Glass)
- Window Film installation process for the Rear Windshield
- Cover the installation process for Front Windshield.
- More Window Film installation practice
- Graduation Ceremony with pictures and certifications
Schedule A Tour of Our Facility
Simply Give Us a Call 678-525-2075
- Simply make the reserve seat deposit before the deadline, if you have any questions feel free to give us a call at (678) 525-2075