Learn How To Tint Windows In A Window Tinting Course In Atlanta
3365 West Hospital Ave,
Chamblee, GA 30341
Limit of 4 students per class
January 2021 Classes
January 25th-27th, Deadline January 15th (1 Seat Available)
February 2021 Classes
February 24th-26th, Deadline February 15th (4 Seats Available)
March 2021 Classes
March 24th-26th, Deadline March 15th (4 Seats Available)
- Catered Lunch each Day (Honey Baked Ham Company https://www.honeybaked.com)
- Learn about state window tinting regulations according to the IFWA.
- Train with the latest tools and techniques with a lot of hands on practice
- Learn Window Cleaning Techniques
- Installation technique for side, front, and one piece rear window
- Learn Wet/ Dry window film shrinking techniques
- Learn to setup window film mounting solution
- How to setup up account with window film distributor
- Tool Kit Included
- Certificate of completion for the course
- Refreshments available during class
- We train our students on a vehicle!
- No Experience Necessary, we teach you step by step!
We have broken down the process and our focus is on Hands On Learning How to Tint Windows! Other programs focus on class room time, thus extra days! Learn from our Instructor with extensive experience in window tint service on-site (mobile service) and shop environment who is still providing service TODAY! Our Instructor has been selected among many in the window tint industry to provide service on movies such as Fast & Furious, Captain America, TV Shows, Dealerships, and more!!
- IWFA Knowledge (Window Tint State Laws)
- Window film Types and selection for customer needs
- Sources for purchasing film and supplies “How To”
- Proper Tool Setup for Window Film application
- Correct Mounting Solution for Window Film
- How to efficiently cut film from the roll and manage window film supplies
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Roll Up and Quarter Glass
- Free Hand Cutting Window Film Template process for Roll Up and Quarter Glass
- Window Film installation process for Roll Up and Quarter Glass
- Coverage of alternative tools that may be useful
- Window Tint Removal for each window
- “Wet” Heat Shrinking Technique and Process
- “Shift” Technique Process and benefits for window film template
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Sunstrip
- Free Hand Cutting Window Film Template process for Sunstrip
- Window Film installation process for Roll Up Window and Sunstrip
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Rear Windshield (Back Glass)
- Cleaning Technique and squeegeeing process for Front Windshield
- “Dry” Heat Shrinking Technique and Process
- (One-piece) Free Hand Cutting Window Film Template process for Rear Window (Back Glass)
- Window Film installation process for the Rear Windshield
- Cover the installation process for Front Windshield.
- More Window Film installation practice
- Graduation Ceremony with pictures and certifications
Rodney N. " Thomas was one of the best instructors I've ever met and his teaching skills was outstanding. I can say if you're ever in the learning stage Ridinfresh is your School. Love my profession already and I haven't left the school yet..."
Othello M. " I attended the Tint Class and the instructor did a great job explaining as well as showing the class the hands on process. I would recommend the class. A++++++"
Precision Custom Coatings "Window Tint Training was amazing. Thomas is a great instructor, he goes in depth and made sure I fully understood everything we were doing and why"
Jeremy B. "Thomas, the instructor, at Ridinfresh tint school takes pride in his work, as well as wanting his students to learn and apply the knowledge he knows, correctly. The class is very professional from start to end. Highly recommend his course!
Loco B. "Took the window tinting class and it was money well spent. Cool environment and Good teacher. Highly Recommended!!"
Clyde M. "I took this class in June it was great.... Very Professional. The teacher take his time and teach you every tint technique step by step....I have my own shop now, this was a very good investment...."
803 Tint and Refinishing "Thank you Thomas for sharing all your years of experience with me, you were very helpful and made the class very enjoyable!.. If anyone is interested in a career in the window film industry I strongly recommend taking his class, it was worth every dollar!"
Schedule A Tour of Our Facility
Simply Give Us a Call 678-525-2075
- Simply make the reserve seat deposit before the deadline, if you have any questions feel free to give us a call at (678) 525-2075